Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll: Dress Party - Weekend or Weekday??

I am "allowed" to have a wedding dress party, DH laughed and said he would definitely NOT be home..  But he will let me do anything if it means my wedding dress won't be hanging up in our bonus room anymore - haha!

Note, we are located in Etobicoke. We are located on a TTC bus route (not subway), the TTC bus takes about 20 minutes from Islington Station. There is lots of parking if you want to drive. Our house is about a 3 minute drive from the 401 & Islington.

This is an initial Poll - which day of the week would you prefer for such a wedding / prom / BM dress party? Once I have a day of the week, I will propose a series of dates and we will have another poll!

Please rank your preference. TIA!!

A) Mon-Thurs Evening
B) Friday evening
C) Saturday afternoon
D) Saturday evening
E) Sunday afternoon

Re: Poll: Dress Party - Weekend or Weekday??

• I like all those times Smile

Although wearing a wedding dress does seem like something that would be more fitting on a Friday night or a weekend. Mostly because I would want to be drinking some wine in honour of the rediculousness of the situation =)

• To me, it's a Fri night  or Sat night type thing!

(though I can't wear my dress.... DEFINITELY not now as I see my belly has projectiled outwards!)

• I'm with Nat & Shannon.  Definitely a Friday/Saturday evening type of thing!
    Read my blog!
    Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I vote for friday, sat... the afternoon would be the best situation for those ladies traveling, and so that we are not like too late leaving either..