Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Blended families??

Looking for a really good book (read: not a lot of psycho babble) about blended families.  FH and I have 4 children together (2 are mine, 2 are his)and are working thru some of the living together drama and could use a good book to keep us on the right track.  I spent some time at Borders over the weekend, but couldn't figure out which book/advice was practical.  Hoping you lovely ladies will have some advice!! TIA!!

Re: Blended families??

• I'd ask this question on the Blended Families board on the Bump, I'm sure the ladies there will have some good suggestions for you.

If you click on community & scroll down, you'll see 'Bump Boards', from there you can select the Blended Families board.

Good luck!