August 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Favorite Vacation Spot...

DH and I are thinking about taking a trip next summer and we are trying to get ideas. Were is your favorite vacation spot??? and of course Why?

Re: Favorite Vacation Spot...

• I personally LOVE Rio de Janeiro.

It's fun, happy, the Cariocas are the best, and the churrascarias are awesome.
  • We love Aruba. You're pretty much guaranteed great weather, and there's lots to do or not do. =) We also had an awesome time in Cabo. I guess it kind of depends what you're looking for.
  • Miami... Its funny you posted Rio. Thats actully one of the places we were thinking about. My favorite drink is the Caipirinha, and other then in Miami I havn't found a good one. Figured I would get a good one in Brazil.

• Yey! I really hope you go to Rio! Miami is overrated, imo.
    Although you should be careful about the time you choose to go to Rio. It gets pretty chilly during *our* summer (June thru end of August) cause  that's their winter time.  It's weird lol.