Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Inspire me ladies!!

This month has been a busy and not very workout focused for me. I feel so unmotivated to workout. We've moved, went on a trip, started working full time and aren't quite settled in our house yet (last weekend was the move). The weather has been nice but all I want to do is sleep. Post an AW large or small to get me in the mood!

Re: Inspire me ladies!!

• I've also had a busy 6-8 weeks with too much of a break it working out (busy schedules, traveling, vacation, etc.). But the last two weeks I started working out again, only 2 or 3 times a week. I've lost 3 lb's in the last 2 weeks AND dropped into the 140's!! My weight goal is 140 so it is awesome to be less than 10lbs away!!!

It was like my body was just WAITING for me to start moving again so it could shed some more pounds. Definitely a great motivation for me!!

As soon as you start up again, you will feel GREAT!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Here's my AW:

On Sunday, I will have ran 3 marathons in 4 months. 

• I'm running my first half on Sunday, something I never, ever thought I could do!  Hopefully I can AW on sunday after I finish!
  • image kirkette:

Here's my AW:

On Sunday, I will have ran 3 marathons in 4 months. 

Holy crap, that is awesome Kirkette!  You rock!!