Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Private Practice WTF!

Re: Private Practice WTF!

• OMG I know! As soon as the episode was done I was in shock, I texted my friend who I know watches the show.

I can't believe that we have to wait till the Fall now. This is so not fair!!!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• P!ss! I didn't realize it was the finale!!! I can't wait until the fall! That isn't fair at all Sad
  • I thought that there would be some tension re: the whole Violet/Sheldon/Pete thing, but I totally didn't think they would end the season on such a tense note.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• I know! Why are bad things always happening to pg women and babies on these shows.

• Horrible way to end the season. As if Cooper turned around. Stinking crazy woman.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My mind is still racing from the last scene!! Oh my god I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Crazy!!! It's going to be a looooong summer!
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • OMG - it was the season finale? What a cliffhanger. Katie is MESSED up man. I really don't think she will end up cutting her open though, I think Pete or someone else might get there.
  • DH and I both watch it and cannot believe that they left it like that, it is so going to be a long summer.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image