Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lucy made me cry

I bought this killer pair of awesome neutral heels around Christmas for less than $30.00. Amazon said they were on sale but I don't always believe them, just figured they marked them up so it looks like I'm getting a deal.

Well, Lucy got out of her crate while we were out the other day and ate the hell on these shoes! I love these damn things.

I looked them up so I could get another pair and I guess Amazon was telling the truth. I can't find a site selling them for less than 89 bucks.

Damn you, cruel world. DAMN YOU!!!

Click me, click me!

Re: Lucy made me cry

• <flammable>  Dogs suck.  Seriously.  I just had a friend last night try to convince DH and I to get a dog, and three minutes later they casually mentioned that their dog likes to get cat ch!t out of the cat box, and proceed to eat the cat sh!t on the couch.

I grew up with dogs, but goddamn, I swear sometimes they are the worst idea for a pet ever.

• Bad Lucy. I would cry too.
  • image hindsight's_a_biotch:

I bought this killer pair of awesome neutral heels around Christmas for less than $30.00. Amazon said they were on sale but I don't always believe them, just figured they marked them up so it looks like I'm getting a deal.

Well, Lucy got out of her crate while we were out the other day and ate the hell on these shoes! I love these damn things.

I looked them up so I could get another pair and I guess Amazon was telling the truth. I can't find a site selling them for less than 89 bucks.

Damn you, cruel world. DAMN YOU!!!

She was hungry!!
  • I suppose it should be comforting that we've had her since Feb and this is the only thing she'd ever eaten. Plus they are more gnawed a little than destroyed.

Then again, look at these things!!!

Click me, click me!
  • image hindsight's_a_biotch:

I suppose it should be comforting that we've had her since Feb and this is the only thing she'd ever eaten. Plus they are more gnawed a little than destroyed.

Then again, look at these things!!!

Will you get them in that color?  I like them.
  • That's what color they are. I don't even see them in that color.

::sniff::

Click me, click me!
  • I feel for you, HS. ?When my aunt decided to leave her dog at my mom's house the damn dog ate ALL of my mom's shoes. ?

lessoned learned: next time all doors and closets shall remained closed when you leave your house.?

• Is it wrong that I'm debating wearing them anyway?

Click me, click me!
  • take them to a cobbler...they should be able to fix them.
  • This is why I don't do dogs, that and the whole constant attention whoring thing.

Cute shoes. Take em to a cobbler like KML said.