Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thinking of moving to Denver area

We are thinking of moving to the Denver area. ?I have never been but my husband tells me its great. ?Since we don't know the area at all what are the best areas to live in. ?We would prefer the suburbs and a newer home. ?I am assuming we would both be working in Denver so not too far. ?Thanks!!

Re: Thinking of moving to Denver area

• The different areas of town vary a lot in price, and Denver is sort of in the middle of all the burbs. ?Littleton, Lakewood, Centennial might be good places to start looking. ?
  • It's definitely a great place to live :) ?You'll want to know where exactly you'll be working though before looking for a house because "in Denver" could mean soooo many different areas. ?There are suburbs with newer homes to the north south, east, and west. Also everyone has a different view of what a "long commute" is (for me, anything over 20-30 minutes is too long!). ?Once you have an idea of where you would be working I'm sure we'll all try to convince you to move to our neighborhoods! :)