BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

POLL: Outdated Trends

What outdated trend do you wish would come back "in"? 

Personally, I'd love to see banana clips come back again.  I don't think that I'd wear one but I'd love to see the look again, if only for laughs!

Re: POLL: Outdated Trends

• I have no idea

maybe blue eyeshadow

lol

just kidding

• image luckybride513:

I have no idea

maybe blue eyeshadow

lol

just kidding

What- that went out?

• Glitter shadow. I love the stuff. It's fun. ; ) I'm also 12...so there's that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hammer pants come to mind, just because they were so big and comfy.  Not exactly for the style. 

Banana clips would be nice if they were in.  It would make doing my hair a lot faster. 

I wish it were cool again to wear multi layers of different colored socks.  I love wearing socks, and I love having warm feet. 

• image Hyfagal:
    Glitter shadow. I love the stuff. It's fun. ; ) I'm also 12...so there's that.

I thought you were a 12 year old boy?  I mean, not that there's anything wrong with a 12 year old boy rocking the glitter shadow. 

• image MaineWifey:

I wish it were cool again to wear multi layers of different colored socks.  I love wearing socks, and I love having warm feet. 

Ohhhh, this is good!  Remember having so many layers of sox that you had to tuck your jeans into them so they looked like leg warmers?-  that's good stuff!

• image MaineWifey:

Hammer pants come to mind, just because they were so big and comfy.  Not exactly for the style. 

Banana clips would be nice if they were in.  It would make doing my hair a lot faster. 

haha my lil sis is trying to bring the long colored socks back

• image luckybride513:
    image MaineWifey:

Hammer pants come to mind, just because they were so big and comfy.  Not exactly for the style. 

She's a cutie. If I had legs like that I'd show them off too. : )

• image Hyfagal:
    image luckybride513:
    image MaineWifey:

She's a cutie. If I had legs like that I'd show them off too. : )

I super jealous of her sexy legs and big but

she wears my clothes and looks better in them than I do

• image Bride45:
    Jogging suits
    Those are out of style? I just got one for Christmas. I love it. ; )
  • image Hyfagal:
    image Bride45:
    Jogging suits
    Those are out of style? I just got one for Christmas. I love it. ; )

I don't think they are as popular as they use to be. I have one and I love it, wear on the weekends. DH hates it.

• Slap it bracelets were HOT.
  • Slap & rubber bracelets.
    It takes Shakespeare, a genius, to come up with "He dies." And yet every time I read those two words, I find myself overwhelmed with dysphoria. And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words
    RIP Daddy 3/7/38 - 8/1/08

Parc Guell, Barcelona
  • Tightly rolled up jeans, wigwam socks and hightops.  lol ... Yeah, it was the 80s.  Speaking of the 80s and trends, I think we totally need to get the teased out curly hair going again.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.