Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I have a question

Why does the goverment and the media have to tell me to wash my hands? Cover your freaking mouth when you cough or sneeze?

I thought we already knew that. As much as my mom and i struggle in our relationship, she did taught me that much, since I was like....1 or 2. Wash your hands before you eat. Wash your hands after using the restroom. 

Did we go through a twilight zone that wiped our memories of some basic stuff?.

Re: I have a question

• People thought you could get it from eating or handling pork. I think they're trying to make sure everyone knows there are ways to prevent becoming sick by making sure that accurate information is available. (and yes, I sincerely believe some people just don't realize that washing your hands with soap and water is a good thing to do in general).
  • People are THAT stupid, and so many people don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Ever hung out in a public restroom for a minute?
  • b/c the govt is now "Mom" - a parent company of Big Brother.

Next thing you know, federal agents and news anchors will be wiping runny noses and asking us to call more often?

• image mssmith2b:

Did we went through a twilight zone that wiped our memories of some basic stuff.

Oh yes - basic sentence construction included.

• image OMG Guinea Pigs!!:
    image mssmith2b:

Did we went through a twilight zone that wiped our memories of some basic stuff.

Oh yes - basic sentence construction included.

Noted, and hopefully corrected.
  • image Motzie:
    People are THAT stupid, and so many people don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Ever hung out in a public restroom for a minute?

I agree. ?People are that stupid. ?It is noticeable every ?time there is an e-coli breakout. ?Seriously, do people not know that sh*t and food don't mix.

Wash your damn hands!!!!?

• You may know this and do it but I can tell you there are a lot of people that don't. YUCK!