Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mr. thinks I tricked him into ice cream tonight.

we got there for our 31cent scoops, and he noticed all the uniformed firemen serving.... and saw me slip $ into the firefighter museum donation box (not quite a couple of 31 cent scoops afterall). ?He said he couldn't believe I made him drive me to Waterloo to see "hunky firemen under the guise of ice cream". ?LOL.

Am I that transparent??

Re: Mr. thinks I tricked him into ice cream tonight.

• Ha!  Nicely done!
  • Amazing! And crap, I forgot about that! I should have gone with you!!!
  • Man I wish you had let me know. It would have made stalking you a lot easier.

What kind of icecream did you get?

Donation box is code for g-string right?

• LOL...I love it! 

p.s Jen, I think that donation box is code for delicate undergarments, too!

• imagems.dolly:

He said he couldn't believe I made him drive me to Waterloo to see "hunky firemen under the guise of ice cream".  LOL.

Am I that transparent? 

haha I like that he found them to be "hunky" enough to comment on it Wink

And yes, you are that transparent. Stick out tongue

• nice!!
    Man I totally forgot about 31 cent scoops and we actually bought ice cream at the grocery store. 3 containers. LOL!!! Reese is on sale at Food Basics, what can I say?!?
  • I was a little dissapointed with the firefighters at our location, but had a fun night!
  • DH and I stood in line for an hour and it was total chaos. DH was not impressed, but he wouldn't just leave the line either. We're LAME! Good ice cream, though. LOL

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CBLCBL member
    Yeah, no quality firefighters at our location, but we did get entertained by the 3 year old who head butted my car - lol!
  • imageJen&Joe06:

Donation?box is code for g-string right?

?

all I'm saying is it was purple, and packed.

?

?

The ice cream was good, I had mint chip and world class chocolate. ?I think our wait was only about 20-25 minutes. ?The FFs were young, and very smiley.?

?