North Florida Nesties
Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]
Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.
is this detailed enough?!?
DH just sent me an email asking what he should do today...in order of importance. This is my response so far. Would it be wrong of me to add "apologize to your wife and thank her for all her hard work."
- the entire house needs to be vaccumed
- the dining room table needs to be dusted
- the front mat and the back door mats need to be swept/shaken out
- make sure our bed is made
- the coffee table probably needs to be dusted again
- the dishes need to be put away.
- the flowers on the kitchen counter and on my nightstand need to be composted. please save the bowls they are in. washing them would be helpful. I don't have a place in mind to store those bowls. Perhaps in the cupboard below the microwave if there is room.
- the mirrors in the living room need to be windexed
- the desk (all of it) and the white cube shelves in the office need to be dusted, the floor also probably needs sweeping/vaccuming/dusting
- the duvet needs to be put away. there is a plastic case for it in the back left side of my closet. once it's in the case, you can shove it back in that corner of the closet or try to fit it in the top shelf of the linen closet.
- make sure there's plenty of toilet paper in your bathroom
- febreezing the house proabbly isn't a bad idea.
- after the house has aired out a bit, you probably should monitor the temp and throw on the AC/humidifier if it starts to get too warm.
- the AC filter may need to be dusted.
- the guest bed is covered in dog hair and should be lint rolled if you have time. the lint roller is in my car.
- we need a pack of ground turkey from the store
- we need to get dessert for tonight
- white wine needs to go in the fridge. the pasta salad can be tossed to make room for it
- the dog food bag on the carport needs to be thrown away.
- I don't think anyone's picking up that freecycle stuff. You can throw it away, donate it or store it in the storage room and deal with it next week if you want
- the trash can on the patio needs to be emptied
- the bar/grill covers can be folded and put in the storage room
- please put my mom's umbrella away somewhere
- the tarp needs to be rehung
- Brooke's crate needs to be moved to the office and collapsed if it's easy enough
- please also move Marley's crate to the office
- Marley could use a bath, but it's not necessary if you don't have time