Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: going to Cannes....

...for the film festival! ?

I actually am feeling excited about it finally but it's taken some days for it to sink in. Not sure if any of you remember but last year I was supposed to go but after some major (!) drama i didn't go. In fact that situation is the reason I started looking for other work and am *this close* to having my project management credential. It's a full circle moment for me.

I also see it as my last big hurrah! and i can't wait. I actually got a VIP card today to a few of the tents/yachts on the beach today - so that will be fun. :)

Now i just have to set it all up!

Oh, and find a few new fabulous items to wear (always a side thing but SO important since everyone will be dressed to the nines in clothes that cost more than my house). ?Yeah, more shopping!!!

??

Re: AW: going to Cannes....

• awesome news! I am sure you'll have a great time!!
  • That's awesome, I'm so jealous!  You'll have to tell us about it when you get back.
  • Oh that sounds so fancy schmancy and glamorous!

Enjoy it now, I dont' know much about project management positions, but I'm pretty sure they won't involved nearly as much jet setting. 

I can't wait to hear all the stories after you get back. 

Also, pictures??? Or are you too cool to snap pics of celebs. You're probably too cool since schmoozing is part of your job... but on the off chance you're not... you know we'd all love to see pics. 

• I wish I was you right now! That's great news!!! Happy shopping :)
  • ahhhh..... beyond jealous!! That is so awesome and quite a nice last hurrah. Enjoy Cannes and the shopping.
  • imagetriple777:

Also, pictures??? Or are you too cool to snap pics of celebs. You're probably too cool since schmoozing is part of your job... but on the off chance you're not... you know we'd all love to see pics.?

it's not a "too cool" thing I just don't ever take photos - I'm usually too busy to do it. Plus I'm there in a professional way and not a fan way. ?The moment i become a fan it changes the whole dynamic. That being said...I'm sure I'll have great stories and maybe a photo or two.

• sounds sooo cool!!  have fun shopping!!!
  • how exciting=)  Sounds fabulous! 
  • Fantastic!!! Super jealous!!Party!!!
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • That's so exciting!!! I'm so jealous, but I'm sure it will be alot work and alot of fun! Take lots of pics to share!
  • wow, that is very cool... enjoy every moment!