Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NEED ADVICE ON BJs

Hi!!  I wanted some advice on giving a bj.  I give them to my fiance, but he has never had an orgasm during one. He is great in that area for me and I just really want to be better in that area for him. Any pointers on what would make him go wild? I dont think I do a bad job, I just thought maybe there is something I am not doing that could make him have one.

Thanks!

Re: NEED ADVICE ON BJs

• Well You can try different Techniques that maybe he suggests for you to try. They do have those flavored scents you could try too that may do the trick, as long as you don't get sick from them. My DH is the same way it takes him long to orgasm from ?it but he does. try giving him a hand job first to get things started.... ya know get the juices flowing if you know what I mean. Good luck to ya.
  • Use your hands....

Off to the beach

DS 7/18/2010
    Handy 2.0 Due Early August

2011/2012 Races
    12/17/2011 Christmas Caper 10K
    2/11/2012 Have a Heart 5K
    3/17/2012 DC RNR Half Marathon
    4/22/2012 10M Parkway Classic
    10/28/2012 Marine Corps Marathon
  • Have you asked him what he likes/wants?

I say the more you get into it, the better it will be for him.  I agree with PP who said use your hands.  Use them in a variety of places- it's not just about your mouth and his wang. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Be sure you are using your hands too.

Don't bring him to orgasm before you try, that will make it take a lot longer.

• 1.Enjoy it and show him you are enjoying it. Use eye contact and show him that it is turning you on as much as he is!

2. Don't be embarrassed when you make all of those messy slurpy noises! Use lots of saliva... he loves it!

3. Get a nice firm grip and move your hand up and down the shaft (but move the skin of the penis with your hand, not your hand up and down the penis). With your lips and your tongue keeping very lubed!

4. Use your other hand to caress his balls, butt, chest... Gently play/suck/lick his balls, and the perineum (the little spot under the balls). Before I even start giving H a blow job... I've thoroughly licked and flicked my tongue across it, so it's nice and wet to flick my finger across, gently, like an extra tongue.

7. Try moaning or humming during the BJ as well. If you stick your finger in your mouth and hum a tune, you will understand the sensation it gives him.

8. You may also try alternating between an ice cube in your mouth, to sips of warm tea.

9. Be careful of teeth placement. That can be very painful for them.I let my lips hang loose and use my tongue for protection from my bottom teeth.

10. Suck on it as if you were sucking a thick milkshake through a straw.

• Get him really turned on first. He is more likely to orgasm if he is really turned on first. Make out with him long and good. Then caress his penis with your hands only. Continue with the hands and start licking/teasing the penis. Especially focus on the piece of skin right at the ridge of the head on the back side of it. Gradually start licking harder and harder, then move on to sucking, whether it's just he head or the whole thing. Eventually suck the whole thing, and if you start getting tired use your hand too. You could just suck the head while using your hand at the base.

If your mouth needs a total break, then at least keep using your hands. Just make sure not to stop the stimulation once you've started. My mouth gets tired so my hands relieve my mouth here and there, but my DH told me a long time ago that it's important to switch them without stopping altogether or it really messes it up.

Moan or hum, use any free hand or hands to place on his body and squeeze and/or slightly dig your nails into him (no cutting or doing it too hard though!) to show him you are turned on, and make eye contact some. And be very careful with your teeth. Teeth and penises are not friends!

• Seems we have a lot of very experienced ladies here. But I agree to them. You should talk to your DH what positions of your hand, mouth, tongue that makes him wild and feel good and then you can concentrate on that. Also ask him what he likes to experiment on. Be careful of your TEETH touching any part of his penis-- they are very sensitive and will turn him off. Use your hand well with your mouth and tongue and moans!

• Well, it's possible that he can't come that way. ?I know it sounds weird but my H is the same way and he said that he never could come this way. Since I have made other men come this way I know it's not me so I'm okay with it and so is he.

Do you know if he's had this issue in the past or not? This may be a dangerous area to go into because you might not want to know about past experiences but it's possible that he just can't come.

Before I learned to give great head though, one trick that worked for me with my ex was to have regular missionary sex and just before he would come, he'd pull out and I'd take him in. ?You could try that.

• Make sure you are in a comfortable position so you can 'perform' your best. I was just posting about this in another post, but it really helped me with um endurance, to be on my back and have him on top. He also likes it when I use hands and mouth at the same time. HTH :)
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I just posted this two minutes ago on another thread but rub his perineum. My F takes FOREVER until I start doing this...
  • image heureuXhasard:

1.Enjoy it and show him you are enjoying it. Use eye contact and show him that it is turning you on as much as he is!

2. Don't be embarrassed when you make all of those messy slurpy noises! Use lots of saliva... he loves it!

3. Get a nice firm grip and move your hand up and down the shaft (but move the skin of the penis with your hand, not your hand up and down the penis). With your lips and your tongue keeping very lubed!

4. Use your other hand to caress his balls, butt, chest... Gently play/suck/lick his balls, and the perineum (the little spot under the balls). Before I even start giving H a blow job... I've thoroughly licked and flicked my tongue across it, so it's nice and wet to flick my finger across, gently, like an extra tongue.

7. Try moaning or humming during the BJ as well. If you stick your finger in your mouth and hum a tune, you will understand the sensation it gives him.

8. You may also try alternating between an ice cube in your mouth, to sips of warm tea.

9. Be careful of teeth placement. That can be very painful for them.I let my lips hang loose and use my tongue for protection from my bottom teeth.

10. Suck on it as if you were sucking a thick milkshake through a straw.

Great suggestions...I think the most important one is number one...even if you aren't act like you are REALLY enjoying it. That will get him going more than anything to know that you are loving what yo uare doing!