Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Idol talk?

Okay. ?Is it just me or is Lil nowhere near as good as the judges think she is? ?I had a really hard time listening to that performance. ?Also Kris has really surprised me the last two weeks. ?I'm starting to think he has a chance at making it to the end.

And I love Matt - but he was horrible. ?So sad. ?Sad?

Re: Idol talk?

• Ok is it just me, or did Lil totally look like a tranny tonight... she looked so buff and her hair looked like a wig and her makeup was just wrong...

I think Matt did good tonight!  I really like that song though =)  and I also like Kris, hes got very boyish good looks.  

I think its time to say good by to wierd blonde chick, blind guy and sadly  Anoop.

(btw I have a really hard time remembering anyone's name...) =)

• I just noticed that we both started our posts with "ok, is it just me" lol!
  • lol! ?:) ?Yes - Lil looked like a drag queen. ?And that was definitely a wig - her hair is way shorter than that.

I like The Fray and I like that song, but I thought Matt's voice was wobbly and pitchy. ?Boo.

If Scott and Megan don't go home in the next two weeks I will be pissed. ?Neither one of them is good enough to be there. ?Unfortunately, votefortheworst.com has picked Megan as their candidate this year. ?They're the only reason Sanjaya made it to the top 6 a few years ago. ?I hope they don't have that much of an effect this time. ?Although I don't think she would've gotten this far without them. ?I really don't like her - she pronounces everything so strangely. ?Some words are way over enunciated and the rest are totally mumbled.

• image iHeartHimMore:

Okay.  Is it just me or is Lil nowhere near as good as the judges think she is?  I had a really hard time listening to that performance.  Also Kris has really surprised me the last two weeks.  I'm starting to think he has a chance at making it to the end.

And I love Matt - but he was horrible.  So sad.  Sad 

Ditto!!  I was really hoping Matt would be better.  It wasn't horrible, but it definitely wasn't great.  Adam also seems to always be up there and he just does weird stuff.  Last week he was incredible though!!

Danny is still my favorite. 

Marcie

Our Blog

Ray III**Born at 24w4d**1 lb. 11 oz. and 13" long
    [url="http://www.thebump.com"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_preemie.gif [/img][/url]
  • I completely agree with everyone. Kris has a really nice voice I'm realizing. Pretty Rocker Boy annoys me at times being all flamboyant with his actor self. I don't dislike him...but whatever. I thought Pink haired girl did better then they gave her credit for...the band didn't do her any favors though.

We make up nicknames for people every season...can you tell? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • image iHeartHimMore:

I really don't like her - she pronounces everything so strangely.  Some words are way over enunciated and the rest are totally mumbled.

Yes! DH and I were making the same comment last night, and it almost sounds like she's plugging her nose when she sings.  

My favorites are Adam and Kris. None of the girls are very good at all this year.

I can see Scott sticking around for a long time....much like John Stevens a few years ago.

• I think Scott has already stuck around too long. ?But I think he's getting the sympathy vote. ?I'm sorry but isn't this show supposedly based on talent? ?Yes, I think it's incredible what he can do given his blindness, but he should still be judged against the others. ?And he does not have what it takes.

And yeah, the guys are way better than the girls this year. ?The only girl who I even like a little bit is Allison. ?But I heart Danny. ?And I like Matt, Adam and Kris too.?