Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

April fools jokes

I need some april fools jokes please anyone let me here what you have!

Thanks a bunch!

Re: April fools jokes

• Tell someone you're pregnant!
  • Seriously. You've posted this on multiple boards. If you aren't clever enough to think of and execute your own joke, then don't bother. Even if we offer you a good suggestion, you probably aren't going to be able to pull it off.
  • image jessmarietta:
    Tell someone you're pregnant!

Several people have posted on the bump boards about friends asking them to pee on a HPT for them.  Then they can "trick" their SO into believing they are pg.

I think this would be a horrible thing to do.  A lot of April Fool's jokes are over the top and border on mean.  And this comes from someone who has never had one played on her before.

• Eh, using it in that kind of way isn't so much funny... telling someone who would have to actually deal with it if they're not ready, or setting someone up who is TTC... it would be more funny to a friend who wouldn't get too emotional about it either way.
  • image MrsPoggio2be:
    Seriously. You've posted this on multiple boards. If you aren't clever enough to think of and execute your own joke, then don't bother. Even if we offer you a good suggestion, you probably aren't going to be able to pull it off.

I am in stitches!!!!