Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Charting

It's official, I talked to DH today and he said that if it would make me feel more comfortable then we could chart.  I told him that it would help to try to figure out if I am atleast ovulating, and that I will try to keep it as a guideline and not become too obsessed.  I signed up for fertility friend, put in all the data that I had written down elsewhere for the last couple of months and voila, 3 months of charting in a single night. lol. I also bought  a BBT on my way home today, and have ordered TCOYF online, so hopefully I will get it pretty soon too. I officially started red flow tonight too so this will be a fresh start on cycle #3.  Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Thanks again for all of the support you have given me over the past couple of weeks.  It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate all of your advice.  I may have to post several questions, since I am new to this whole thing, but I know that you ladies understand and will be very helpful.  

Re: Charting

• When I first went of BC I didn't chart and really didn't even know about it. Then I started hanging around here and still wasn't convinced but I did get TCOYF. After I read that it made me want to chart. So viola now I am. I think its so interesting getting to know my body: I can tell when my period is coming a few days before, I know for sure that I am ovulating and whatnot. I think it is a great thing to do and I thinks its funny that I first thought people on here were crazy and obsessed for charting! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good luck to you! I think I might start the temp thing this cycle too.
    [IMG]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww14/purplehippo_09/2009pics002-1.jpg[/IMG]

<a target="_blank" href="http://tinyurl.com/pszfrf">Simplynesting</a>
  • Good luck to you guys! Ask any questions here!
  • GL hun! I hope it'll help you to figure out what's going on. I've found that just the reassurance that I am, in fact, ovulating puts my mind at ease. Plus, it's nice to know when AF will be coming.

*HUGS*

I hope this cycle is it for you!

• Technically this is our first cycle TTC.  I only knew about charting because my sister used it when she was TTC.  I have to say it has been so helpful.  I've really gotten to know my body.  I just need to learn how to make my chart viewable by others and put the link in my siggy.  I'd love to get other peoples idea of what they think.

Good luck to you!

• image CruisinDiva:

Technically this is our first cycle TTC.  I only knew about charting because my sister used it when she was TTC.  I have to say it has been so helpful.  I've really gotten to know my body.  I just need to learn how to make my chart viewable by others and put the link in my siggy.  I'd love to get other peoples idea of what they think.

Good luck to you!

When you're logged in to your FF account, click on "Homepage Setup" at the top of the page. Copy the URL it gives you.

On the Nest, click on "Edit Your Profile" under your bio and type this is the siggy box:

<a target="_blank" title="YourChartURLHere" href="YourChartURLHere">WhateverTitleYouWantToShowUpInYourSignature</a>

• GL w/the charting.  I especially like that I can do my data entry on my Blackberry...so I just keep it next to my BBT on my nightstand and enter it there - super easy, and I don't have to write it down and remember to input it later.  (FF has a mobile site that works really well on my BB). 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good Luck! I hope cycle 3 is it for you! I think you'll really enjoy TCOYF, not the most exciting read, but very very informative. I actually think charting helped me to not obsess about TTC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker