Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

People have NO shame I guess

That chick posting for money for the disabled kid is just shameless. I looked at the website and it IS a little too polished to be some random mom/aunt asking for help. Even if she does have a disabled child...to use them in a scam is just awful.

I hope the kid does ok though.

KnS

My Blog - Life, Love and Laughter No government can dictate who we love. Life is short...so do what feels right!

Re: People have NO shame I guess

• image KimNSandy:

That chick posting for money for the disabled kid is just shameless. I looked at the website and it IS a little too polished to be some random mom/aunt asking for help. Even if she does have a disabled child...to use them in a scam is just awful.

KnS

I think what she is doing is horrible.  I don't think she is trying to collect money for that little boy.  Some people just amaze me.
  • image KimNSandy:

That chick posting for money for the disabled kid is just shameless. I looked at the website and it IS a little too polished to be some random mom/aunt asking for help. Even if she does have a disabled child...to use them in a scam is just?awful.

KnS

?

The red flag for me was the complete lack of medical information. She just said they hadn't even diagnosed him after twelve years of tests.

Obviously somewhere that little boy is alive and to use him makes me sick to my stomach.?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • agreed

I know times are hard, but to use a disabled child to make money is sad.

If her post is true, she needs to give a bit more info

• Where is this post?
  • image Sugarnear:
    Where is this post?
    She has been banned from the nest.  So the posts were deleted.
  • that's just disgusting that someone would do that...
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker