Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NH&FR: What are you reading?

I know there is a Nest Book Club but I am still going to ask the question.  Maybe you are reading books related to H&F.  I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love.  I know it's kind of "old" now but I felt like picking it up.

I am also "reading" or perusing Super-fast Suppers by Cooking Light.  There are several recipes that I am excited to try.  Both books are from the library.  I find it hard to buy books for myself; I'd rather buy books for my classroom.

Re: NH&FR: What are you reading?

• I'm finishing my last semester of my Masters in Public Health so lots of journal articles!!! :)  I did get O magazine this month to catch up with Michelle Obama but haven't had a chance to read it yet, instead patient centered outcomes and lymphatic filarisis is keeping me busy :)
  • Wuthering Heights :-)
  • I just finished We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates. ?I HIGHLY recommend it.

Now I'm reading Julie and Julia -- just 20-30 pages into but a very quick and light read thus far. ??

• The Killer Angels - I hadn't read it in years! And Food and Wine Magazine (I LOVE it).

But I really can't wait for my first issue of Runner's World! I check the mailbox everyday!

• image MerimooseHuret:
     I find it hard to buy books for myself; I'd rather buy books for my classroom.

Have you checked out paperbackswap.com?  I don't like buying books either, but I love PBS. 

Currently reading Another Day in the Frontal Lobe: A Brain Surgeon Exposes Life on the Inside :: Katrina Firlik

AMA.
    BFP #1: 4/7/12. EDD: 12/2/12.
    Growth on target with h/b at 6w3d. No h/b at 8w4d. D&C 4/27/12.
    BFP #2: 2/28/13. M/C 5w1d.
  • I just finished Protect and Defend by Vince Flynn. I love his character Mitch Rap.

Next up is: Medic! How I fought WWII with Morphine, Sulfa, and Iodine Swabs

Then Slow, Fat Triathlete (yeah, I don't do tris--odd trigeeks!--but the book intriguided me. I couldn't find one called Slow, Fat Mountain Bike Racer)

• Nothing H&F related, just finished Towelhead, and now alternating between Without You by Anthony Rapp and Naked Lunch by William Burroughs.

• Sadle, I have Slow, Fat Triathlete, I really liked it!

I'm currently reading Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook. 

When I'm done that, I have "The Last Lecture" ready to go.

• The Boleyn Inheritence

The Omnivores Dilemma

I am also going to start re-reading some textbooks from college for some professional stuff I have to do.  I know you are all jealous.

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers