Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Crap - Cramping and Bleeding

Crap I have been having cramps all morning, didn't think much of it, but I just went to the bathroom and I am bleeding, I noticed pink cm on my underwear and it was pink when I wiped.  I am trying to call my doctors office but I am on hold waiting to speak to someone.  Argh, I didn't think I needed to worry about this at 16 weeks.  We heard the heartbeat yesterday so I am confident baby is ok but I think I want them to check me out further because it has happened a few times now.
Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.

Re: Crap - Cramping and Bleeding

• Oh what a worry!
    Cara, married 05.14.05 Leyla Marie, born 01.11.07 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yuck... definitely NOT fun, and that sucks.

I hope all is ok, I would definitely get checked to be on the safe side.

If this is something that's been happening throughout, then that doesn't seem so out of character. You haven't had an u/s yet, have ya? I was going to suggest maybe it's a low-lying placenta or placenta previa or something...

• I definitely know how stressful this can be, although I'm not as far along as you.

How bad are the cramps?  All of the doctors, nurses, and midwives that I have talked to in the last 2 months that I have been dealing with this have said that unless the cramps make you double over in pain, then you are probably ok.  They also said that the bleeding would be continual if it were a real problem.

Have you had sex lately?

• Gosh, how scary. Hope all is ok. Keep us posted.
  • I hope you get through to your doctor soon. Let us know how you're feeling in a while. I hope you're doing okay.
  • Thinking of you. Hope all is well.
  • How scary, I hope that everything is ok and you can get into your doctor asap to find out what is going on. Keep us updated, I'll be thinking of you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh..I'm so sorry.  See what the doctor says before you panic...soooooo easier said than done.

(hugs)

• Trish, I am so sorry, try not to worry (easier said than done) but keep us posted and we are here for you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Oh no!  I hope everything's ok.
    Read my blog!
    Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd go get checked - hopefully everything is okay.  Keep us posted.
  • I hope that everything is okay! Keep us posted.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• I hope you can talk to someone ASAP.  Update when you can.   Take care.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (sGpn)

• Oh Trish, I hope for peace of mind that you can see someone quickly!  At this far along though, it's probably something minor.  Keep us posted.
  • Please try to talk to a professional as soon as you can. And keep us posted. Thinking of you!
  • I hope you get to see someone soon (if you haven't already) and keep us posted when you get the chance. 

• I hope that you were able to get in right away.  Please update when you can.  Some of the girls on the parenting board had some bleeding around your # weeks with placenta previa.  I am sure that baby is healthy and happy. 

:::hugs:::

• oh trish... I'll be keeping you (and your baby) in my thoughts and prayers.
  • If you were able to hear the HB yesterday then most likely things are fine.  My OB, originally thought that I had placenta previa and that was what causing all of the bleeding. That may be the explanation for your bleeding.  It always sucks when things like this happen past the 1st Tri.  As if pg wasn't stressful enough already.

Try not to worry.  Please let us know how you are doing.  Sending you lots of sticky baby dust.   

• Oh dear, I hope everything turns out ok! Crossing all fingers and toes here for you both!
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • Trish, I just saw this - has it gotten any better?

I'll be thinking about you and your littlest one.