Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

d.f.

Your new Easter Bunny siggy is cute!  Where did you get it taken?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: d.f.

• d.fd.f member
    Thanks! We went to Flat Irons Mall today.  There wasn't a line so the lady took several pics trying to get a good one.  I couldn't resist forking over the $15! for a single 4x6.

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• I know, I was looking at the prices at southwest plaza today and I couldn't believe how expensive they are!

• d.fd.f member
    They are expensive!  For Christmas we went to see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop since they let you take your own pictures and gave you one for free.  She did capture a really cute smile so it was worth it.  Smile

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• I'll have to remember that for this Christmas.  :)

• d.fd.f member

I just went to Bass Pro shops website and it appears they are doing free Easter Bunny Pics.  I wish I had looked this up earlier.

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• Oh, I bet DH would come if we went there......

• d.fd.f member
    LOL. My DH is already trying to figure out how he is going to take B fly fishing and looking up the places he can go closer to the metro area so I don't kill him when he tries to ditch me every weekend.

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p