Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finished Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (no sp)

I loved it!! I got sucked in and was lucky my kids napped together today and DD napped for over 3 hours so I got to read the second half during naptime. DS just chilled that last hour and let me read! Now I'm reading Boy Meets Boy and so far so good.

Re: Finished Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella (no sp)

• I read that when it came out about a year ago, and I loved it.  It was really the first "chick lit" book I'd ever read, and it definitely helped suck me back into reading just for fun. 
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I literally just finished it too! And loved it! It was my first Sophie Kinsella book, but I will definitely be reading the rest of her books. I read it so quickly, I just couldn't put it down!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • I just picked this up from the library over the weekend. I am finishing The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things tonight so I am going to start Remember Me? next. Glad ya'll liked it, I'm excited to start it now!
  • I loved The Earth, My Butt, and other big round things as well!
  • I thought this book was adorable. It reminded me a lot of the TV show "Samantha Who?"
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • image mac&chip:
    I thought this book was adorable. It reminded me a lot of the TV show "Samantha Who?"

me too!