Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

s/o stiletto mascara

so i finally tried it!  i have to say, i REALLY like it.  it gave me awesome length. i did cheat though...after two coats of stiletto, i polished it off with dior show...i have to say my eyelashes look pretty fab if i must say so myself :)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: s/o stiletto mascara

• I just bought some today, and I can't wait to try it.  Maybelline cosmetics are buy one get one free at Rite Aid, so I got the Stilleto mascara for free when I bought a lipstick I was planning to buy anyway.
  • glad you liked it.
  • In related mascara news - this weekend I got talked into getting plum mascara at the benefit counter.  I was a little scared of it, but I gotta say it really makes my green eyes pop.  I put normal black on first and then the plum.   I might just wear the plum going out, but it doesn't work for at work.