Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

More Idol talk

Just got home and I'm watching on Tivo right now.?

Anyone else think the Top 10's medley was lip synched? ?I'm 99.9% sure it was. ?I've never thought that of any medley on the show before. ?What the hell?

Ugh - and now it's a cheesy Ford commercial music video of that horrible Natasha Bedingfield song.?

Re: More Idol talk

• And... (I'm probably just talking with myself about this, but whatever Stick out tongue)

Ruben Studdard's songs are beyond stupid. ?And... Smokey Robinson was pretty off key. ?And... Matt is in the bottom 3??? ?Scott I totally get. ?And Michael... sure. ?But Matt? ?No. ?What the hell?

And then - oh NO! ?Scott's the one sent back to safety?? ?Blar. ?Matt better not go home.?

• ACK! ?Okay - My tivo cut off the very end. ?I think I know what happened, but help!

The judges are deliberating... Simon says "I'm going to make a decision. ?Michael, you're", then it cuts off. ?Did he say "Michael, you're going home"???

• lol!  it WAS lip-synced!  I noticed that too because the odd blonde chick sucked at singing at the same time as the track...    And yes Simon said "Michael youre going home".   
  • I bet they lip-sinced because of how much they sucked singing the Jason Mraz song...it was the worst group song ever!
  • I can't stand the results show, it is honestly a waste of an hour imho. I usually just check one of the american idol blogs for the results after they've run on the east coast. lol.

I didn't see the group sing but Justin Guarini says it is lip synched.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-27-idols-lipsynch

• I always dvr both the performance and results shows so I can fast forward thru the crap.  I can't stand the group thing they do every week and sitting for an hour just to find out who's gone is ridiculous.  I'm completely shocked that Megan is still there.  Ugh...be gone already!!
  • I missed most of Wednesday nights show but saw the re-cap and totally missed the results show last night and I still know what's going on. Michael and Scott should have been in the bottom 3 but Megan should have been there instead of Matt. I just found out my boss has been voting for her. He has been thoroughly chastised for it and a petition is going around the office to insist he stop. :) Why oh why is she still there??
  • Laura - that's hilarious about your boss!

And Dawn and Laura - I agree, Megan needs to GO. ?So does Scott (un-PC as that may be - he's just not good enough).

If any of my picks for top 4 go home before they reach the top 4, I'm gonna be pissed. ?Well, I guess I can't be too pissed, since I never actually pick up the phone and vote.?

• i also thought it looked like the blonde girl was lip-synching, but then i FF through the rest of the performance. we watched the entire hour show in 30 min!
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Megan SO needs to go!  I cant stand one more week of her forced "jazz" voice or her awkward dancing..

She's only still around because she's the votefortheworst.com person, remember Sanjaya?  same deal...

• Matt should have never been in the bottom 3!! 

Megan SO needs to go.  She should have gone over Michael.  Granted I don't think Michael is going to win it all, but he was better than Megan and was also better than Scott!!  I also really don't like lil Rounds.  I will give it to her that she can sing, but she sounds like all the others.  She could be Fantasia reincarnated for all I know.

I'm loving Danny & Adam for the final 2!!

Marcie

Our Blog

Ray III**Born at 24w4d**1 lb. 11 oz. and 13" long
    [url="http://www.thebump.com"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_preemie.gif [/img][/url]
  • image FutureMrsLynch:

She's only still around because she's the votefortheworst.com person, remember Sanjaya?  same deal...

i was wondering who they were going for...i must say i'd rather listen to her than sanjaya though!

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • image MandR:

I'm loving Danny & Adam for the final 2!!

Marcie

Adam had a good week, I'll give you that - but I do NOT like him.  He can sing but he's so over the top bizarre, I just don't see him being a big hit maker.

I think it'll be Danny, Allison & Kris at the end.

• Ha ha ... being the die hard Johnny Cash fan that I am (hence our pup's namesake) ... Adam's version of Ring of Fire was atrocious and that will forever taint my view of him.

I like the Danny, Allison, Kris line-up at the end, though I do like Lil' Rounds too. :)

• image LMichelleG:

Ha ha ... being the die hard Johnny Cash fan that I am (hence our pup's namesake) ... Adam's version of Ring of Fire was atrocious and that will forever taint my view of him.

I like the Danny, Allison, Kris line-up at the end, though I do like Lil' Rounds too. :)

I agree that ring of fire rendition was horrible!  I also like lil rounds and i think its funny that simon keeps calling her "little"...uh her name isnt lil as in little, its lil as in lillian, lol!

• I agree with everyone - Megan really needs to go. ?I don't think she's win in the end or anything (I heard that too about her being the votefortheworst.com pick), but I've had enough of her.

I really like Allison and Danny. ?And I liked Adam last week, but all the other weeks he has creeped me out. ?I think Lil is a good singer, but I agree with whoever said she's very similar to Fantasia.

And I also record all the episodes and fast forward through a lot of the dumb stuff...like Paula talking.?

• image Mrs.Chesney:

And I also record all the episodes and fast forward through a lot of the dumb stuff...like Paula talking.?

?Haha, exactly why I chose not to watch this season. ?I couldn't take one more dumb comment from the judges! ? Although, hearing all this, I kind of miss it! ?At least I have all my other reality shows to fill my time.... :)?

Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You guys think Kris for top 3, and not Matt? ?I heart Matt. ?Ever since he played and sang Georgia on My Mind in Hollywood week. ?I say Danny, Matt and Allison for top 3. ?