D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My Health Update!

Thanks everyone who replied to my earlier post about my loss of balance and faintness. You guys were a great help! I went to the doctor and they actually didn't even consider an inner ear problem. She immediately wanted me to go to the neurologist for an MRI but then we settled for a series of blood tests first. I get the results in a week...until then I am pretty much stuck feeling this way unless it stops soon on its own. I didn't get any medications.

I don't understand why she didn't even look at my ears. I thought it was definitely an inner ear problem but evidently once I told her that I didn't feel like the world was tilting but more that I was just losing control of my body and falling it was ruled out...I am still not convinced. I think it's an inner ear problem but the visit happened so fast and it wasn't even brought up by her that I let it go b/c I was so concerned with everything else she was mentioning!!

Re: My Health Update!

• Jade, I did not see your earlier post but I had similar issues recently.  I felt off balance off the time, like I did not have my V8.  I also felt dizzy but I was never actually dizzy - I could walk a straight line, lift my leg in the air etc.  I found out it was all related to stress and anxienty - it is a very common symptom which I was not aware.  Have you been overwhelmed lately? feeling stressed? may be a symptom of it all!
  • Yikes I have been overwhelmed and stressed lately! Thanks for the insight. I think I will have to start really working on my stress levels. Wow who knew stress and anxiety could be so scary!?