Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

where can i get a philly

theme tshirt? a tshirt that says " someone in philadelphia loves me" will do.

anywhere in the city? oh and this is for a child if that matters.

thanks!

Re: where can i get a philly

• The airport.

The visitors' center

I think there is a small shop on 6th and chestnut.

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/--ShV3UjHK-4/TpTUFSCS3gI/AAAAAAAAAbc/p9_KtB9vHH4/s288/Arielle%252520at%252520Grammy%252520and%252520Pop%252527s%252520house.jpg[/img] "Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
  • i think that they have stuff at 6th and chesnut - as autumn said - where the lights of liberty tour leaves from.

and I am just about certain that there is a philly themed store in the Bourse at 5th and market.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • They definitely do have a philly themed store in the Bourse.  Whether or not they have those particular shirts I don't know, but there are lots of Philadelphia themed ones.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • there are shops like that on arch (close to 3) and one on market, closer to 3rd
  • bourse building has a few philly stores, they have to have thsat shirt in one of them
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11