Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What's Everyone Up to Today?

I'm trying to be as lazy as possible because this is my last family free weekend for awhile.

Re: What's Everyone Up to Today?

• Being lazy too.  DH went out to drive the gocart with his boss, so I'm going to clean up the guest room (it's been filled with garage sale junk we finally got rid of yesterday), then do some other chores around the house.

Nothing too exciting!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageirlndsumer:

it's been filled with garage sale junk we finally got rid of yesterday), then do some other chores around the house.

Nothing too exciting!

Did you have a yardsale this weekeend? We did yesterday and make $100 bucks and it didn't even seem like we had that much to sell, and we sold things super cheap (like an older full size mattress, boxspring, and frame for $8!)

Today we're going grocery shopping at Fryes and also going to Costco. Yipee I love Costco!

• We just got back from breakfast. ?I am trying to decide whether to go for a hike or just go to the gym. ?We plan on grilling tonight. ?I hope everybody enjoys the rest of the weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Today was mostly a lazy day for me as well.  I did get a few urges to clean though.  I cleaned up our room and vacuumed and swept in the kitchen.  I went on a 3 hour hike yesterday so it was nice to relax some before a long week!