Ok, so we have decided to do one last vacation before baby arrives. It will either be the last week of May or first week of September. So I want to decide soon.
We have never been to an all-inclusive resort and are leaning toward one. We are a little limited on locations due to Zika concerns and I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, so it is being considered (would love to hear from @brij2006)
We are not looking to go super MM on this trip, but also not spend a ton of money.
- We have about $1,700 in Chase Sapphire Reserve rewards we can use towards travel (airline, hotel, activities)
- We have another $660 in Citi Thank You rewards points that can also be used toward travel (airline, hotel, activities)
- We plan to budget another $1,000-$1,500 max
- We would like to go somewhere for 4-5 days
- Looking for relaxed, warm location that offers a variety of things to do if we have energy to do it
- We would be flying out of Denver, so not super close to either Coast, but not far either.
- Suggestions for specific resorts or cities are welcomed!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!