January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

weekend plans

Anyone have any weekend plans? I'm planning on nutcracker rehearsal, sewing, and sleeping. I have an entire tutu to put together in the next week. 
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Penguin129

Re: weekend plans

• tonight is a big football game between the town I live in now, and my alumni high school.

Tomorrow, I'm coaching my cheer team. Then going to fall/Halloween/family get together. I'm sort of looking forward to it, but sorta not.

Sunday, I work in the morning then football all day.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Penguin129
  • What age group are you coaching? 

BabyFruit Ticker 

Penguin129
  • 4th and 5th grade. One of them is my niece so it's tons of fun. It keeps me busy but I love it

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Penguin129
  • That is a good age group to work with.... The middle schoolers are the ones that drive me crazy when I coach. 

I have them all from k-12. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

Penguin129
  • We went to the doctor this morning. Abby has an ear infection. She didn't have a fever and wasn't pulling on her ears. Just a really runny nose in the beginning of the week that turned into congestion and a cough. 

We have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and a birthday party to go to on Sunday. As long as Abby is feeling semi ok we'll go to them.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I also having sewing in my future. I bought material to make Abby 2 pillowcases. I'm going to use the "hotdog" method. I still have to look it up. The lady at JoAnn Fabrics told me to make them that way. I've never made pillowcases before. I don't think I'll mess it up though. I also bought some blue tulle that has tons of silver sparkles on it so Abby can pretend she's Elsa from Frozen. She already does this with regular blankets. I can't wait to see her do it with this.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I have a younger brother in middle school who plays football. I've seen those cheerleaders and phew. I couldn't do it.

Megan: that is so adorable. I love Elsa = )

Penguin129
  • We went to the doctor this morning. Abby has an ear infection. She didn't have a fever and wasn't pulling on her ears. Just a really runny nose in the beginning of the week that turned into congestion and a cough.
    Ryan had an ear infection back in July.  He wasn't pulling at his ear or anything either.  We only took him in due to a temperature we couldn't get rid of.
  • Work. Work. Work.
  • cleaning my house. MIL will be here Thursday. :(

• Awww, Megan, I hope Abby is feeling better.  Lily has had some congestion off an on all week and occasionally a runny nose.  I was thinking allergies.  She doesn't have a fever.  But you just never know.  I go to the doctor on Thursday for a check up and I was going to see about getting Lily the flu shot when we go.

My weekend has been errands, cleaning, play date this morning.  Lots of laundry! 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129
  • Thanks @shellyamf. She is doing better. 

All weekend activities are over. H is at his brother's watching a movie with their cousin and our nephews. I left to put Abby to bed and have some quiet. I didn't want to watch the movie they were watching anyway. It was some documentary type thing on haunted houses.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)