January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Going to the Hospital

My morning sickness has gotten so bad that I'm headed to the hospital, as soon as I get a sub. I'm dehydrated, and shaking. 
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Going to the Hospital

• Oh no! I am so sorry this is happening to you. I hope everything is ok and you feel better soon.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Oh no!  I hope you are feeling better now.  I hope they were able to get some fluids in you.  T&Ps for you and baby.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry. I didn't go to work on Friday to recoup, and that's where I check in. I was there for about 7 hours. Went in to l&d triage instead of ER, which certainly saved a bunch of time. Once they took me, I was had an the iv pretty quickly, and release papers even quicker. It did take them six tries to get the iv in, because my veins kept collapsing. They also gave me some better anti nausea medication, so I can finally drink something. I feel much better though, thank goodness.

BabyFruit Ticker 

Penguin129shellyamf
  • I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better!
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I am sorry to hear you were so sick! I hope you are better now.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • That's great news that you are feeling better. I hope the meds work better for you.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The meds finally seem to be working. I'd feel much better if I hadn't gotten to school today and found out that not only did I not have a sub, but they had my kids do a study hall... 

BabyFruit Ticker 

Penguin129
  • Glad you are a bit better. I can't believe they didn't have a sub. As a mom I would be very upset if thy happened to my kids.
  • The sad thing is that this is par for the course here. It's part of the reason I'm very excited to leave.

BabyFruit Ticker