January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ready to quit

I am so ready to quit my job. I know I can't, but I'm tired of the absolutely poor communication. Feeling like absolute crap doesn't help. I honestly want to go home. I'm not a good teacher when I feel like this. Yet I know I'm going to feel like this for the next month... 
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Ready to quit

• I'm so sorry you job has poor communication. What is  the main problem? Hang in there.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • They never seem to tell teachers things or make announcements. And when they do, it's over a week before and only once. I feel like I'm just stuck in this time warp, where I have to find out what's going on from the students. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is bad. I'm sorry they keep teachers out of the loop. That is definitely not a good thing the teachers find out stuff from the students.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
    ImperiumWife
  • Hang in there!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

ImperiumWife
  • Thanks. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Hugs!! Could you make suggestions to the office about the announcements? Hope you feel better soon.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry you have to deal with that. How much longer are you in that position?

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I've tried. They look at me like I'm crazy. They are very stuck in their ways here. And not in good ways. The bomb squad exploded a package a block away, and they didn't even tell us about it.  

I'm here until the end of  semester. 

Only 87.5 school days plus one inservice to go... 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I am sorry that is happening. I understand your frustration!

As far as feeling like poo...can you ask your dr for something?  I did the sea bands as well, smaller meals, ect...  The only think that helped was zofran.

• I have to try to give them a call today. I'm really to the point that I can't work. I did pretty well this weekend, when I could let my stomach settle a little before I had to get up. I can't even get up and walk around. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• This sounds so terrible. I hope you feel better soon.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Thanks. They want me to try B6 first before they give me something else. I hope it works. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Could impossibly be a good issue? I was feeling horrible a lot this pregnancy. I finally figured out I was feeling worse after dairy products like milk. I feel so much better after figuring that out. But I clued in because I wouldnstartbtobfeel better on days I had less dairy. Is yours a constant thing or does it come and go?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's pretty constant. I have avoided dairy for the most part, although I don't think that's the issue. Plus, I am feeling so much better on the new meds. 

BabyFruit Ticker