January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Medication Vent

Ugh.
So I finally finally finally got the antibiotic for my bladder infection after a miscommunication in the doctor's office AND at the pharmacy....ugh. But. I am scared to take it. It says it may cause vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. I have a had enough time eating and keeping food down. I know it's just a side effect and I will probably be fine...but it does not make me happy that this might make me feel worse and not better. Plus, I work with food. Not a good combo

Plus, I have to take it four times a day. Which i know I will forget. All in all, I will be happy when this crap is over. I"m sick of it.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: Medication Vent

• Yeah, I don't know how you work with food. I'd be done right now. I"m trying to figure out right now how to leave a room full of 12 year olds... 

I hope it doesn't make you sick. What is it if I may ask? 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm so used to it that it really doesn't bug me. I have had a few times where I have to have someone take over.

It's ampilicin..,not sure on the spelling

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I've never heard of that one. I was on one before where it said to take 1 hour before eating, and I found that that's what made me sick. I was fine when I started eating with it. I thought that I could help with that. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Yeah it says to take it on an empty stomach...no way. I know that'll make me sick. Took one an hour ago and so far so good

• good. I'm glad to hear it! I think you've passed it all to me. ;) 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I hope so. I'm all freaked out that it turned into a kidney infection though cause I get these sharp pains in my left side under my rib. They don't last long and go away if I sit. I know, that type of pain is totally normal especially getting close to second trimester. I'm paranoid through since a kidney infection is super dangerous to me and the baby.

Also; Try peppermint gum or candy for your sickness. It's saved me. And it gets better = ). I'm still struggling with eating a large meal but I've noticed I can eat smaller meals more frequently.

• As someone who has had a kidney infection- you don't feel it in your ribs. You feel it most in your mid and lower back. It feels like a horrible backache. 

I have to figure out which teacher had mints. They sometimes help me. Sometimes they don't. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Sometimes I'm too paranoid for my own good. Thanks for the heads up. I hope it gets cleared up and didn't get worse. It took a week from the day the doctor called me to tell me I had it, to me actually starting the antibiotic.