January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

random life updates

Unlike my two younger brothers who are going into 7th and 4th grade....I am extremely excited to start my junior year of college today. I need something to keep me busy and keep my mind occupied.

I took a couple vacation days off work to get settled into a routine. I also just really needed them. I am finally starting to feel better and less sick. I actually ate more last night than I have in nearly a month. But, I'm also feeling horrible because I have been awful in remember to take my prenatal vitamins. I was taking the before I went to work, but they  made me extremely sick. So, I started taking them before bed. I haven't taken one since Thursday. I started setting an alarm for like 7:30pm on my phone so I hope that helps. I hope that didn't do any harm....makes me even more nervous for Friday.

Hope everyone has a great day!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: random life updates

• I hope you have a great first day of school. Have you tried a different brand of pre-natals? You might have better luck with something else. I'm taking Target's generic Up and Up brand right now when I can remember.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I've been taking the up and up chewables. They work really well for me, and I too take them before bed. By that time, I usually feel okay. I don't think they would work in the morning. 

And I'm jealous it's only your first day of school. The kids are almost done with the first project. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• If I take them at night, I'm fine. It's just remembering to take them that's the hard part.

Also, doctor just called to inform me I apparently have a bladder infection. Fantastic.

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Fun. I had a whole bunch of those in the past year... 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• And of course the office is disorganized so they don't know what dosage the doctor wants so I can't even get the meds till tomorrow afternoon. I'm just so frustrated and over emotional and scared today.

• I wouldn't worry about it. My office didn't seem as worried about bladder infections as they did about other things. And as of right now, it's only in you. It won't jump to the baby just yet. Tomorrow will be okay. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Don't stress about forgetting your pre-natals! Your body is designed to give baby everything it needs! I always took the up and up gummy pre-natals, not once have they made me sick, even on an empty stomach!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

lovealwaysfindsaway8202011
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks = ). I always seem to forget that women did this for a long time before all the medical advancements we have. Can you get those over the counter? Thinking about switching.

• Yep they're just in the normal isle. They run about 8 bucks for 90 gummies.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I personally like the taste of them too. I need to stop at target today and get some, cause I'm out. 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• edited September 2015
    perfect. I just wish there was a Target that was closer to me. The closest one is about 45 minutes away.

• Mine aren't close either, unless I'm on my way  home from work. And actually remember my purse.... 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I have a target right outside my neighborhood. :P
  • Order Online from Target and get free shipping. Our Target is 45 mins away as well :( I usually do make a special trip there though. I should take my own advice.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
    lovealwaysfindsaway8202011
  • I also take the up and up gummy prenatals. I have been pretty forgetful about taking this pregnancy too. I take them as often as I can remember though. Hopefully you got the meds for your bladder infection. And yay for feeling a little better.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker