Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NBR: Decorating

What are some of your favorite stores or online shops when it comes to buying décor for your house?

Re: NBR: Decorating

• I've purchased a few things from Joss and Main but usually only when it's a really good deal. I love browsing on Wayfair too. World Market is another favorite whether in store or online.
    Are you looking for something in particular?

• Nothing to particular just looking for some pieces for my home, and I am not liking what I see at the local stores and want something new. I like the rustic style of décor so I have been searching for items and not having much luck.

• RevJenRevJen member
    Ninth Anniversary 25000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    Have you tried Home Goods?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• HomeGoods is my jam, for sure.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • West Elm is also worth checking out.
    90 books in 2015?
  • Thanks! I am going to be checking those out. My small town has nothing other than a walmart so I have been trying to see what is around that is worth a drive and also what I can find online.
  • I like Home Goods and I'm also a fan of thrifting and remaking, particularly if you're going for a rustic or eclectic look.
    image image image
  • RiverPlateRiverPlate member
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2015
    I usually find stuff I like at Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Crate and Barrel and then buy the 'something similar' from Target or Ikea.  If you're looking for ideas, the company Instagram feeds are treasure troves.
  • Home goods, target, west elm
    image   image

• I also like the HomeGoods chain (TJ Maxx, Marshalls), Pier 1 Imports (as long as there's a sale/coupon!) and World Market.

Happy decorating!