I just wanted some honest feedback/input. I have been married for 7 and a half months.
I am worried about sex. We had sex last night for the 1st time in about a month. Shouldn't we be at it all the time as newlyweds?
I am gonna sound like a selfish arse here but I feel that sex between us is always been focused on my wife's enjoyment, whereas in the past I have felt more desired by my lovers and felt that they genuinely want to please me/give me whatever I want. In the past, my ex-girlfriends used to pleasure me orally or manually on a very regular basis (daily) but nowadays my orgasm is a once weekly occurrence at best.
I'll briefly run through the "usual" routine so you can give me feedback:
- Start kissing/caressing on the sofa
- Move to the bedroom
- I go down on her for a while until she comes at least twice
- Both get naked
- We do missionary for about 10mins until she comes 2/3 times.
- We switch position and she goes on top and grinds out 3 or 4 more orgasms.
- She dismounts me and then gives me a handjob until I come.
It feels a tiny bit like my pleasure is an afterthought (if that makes sense?).
Am I bad to feel like this? Am I bad husband? Should I speak to her about it and if so, how do I approach it without sounding like a moany old bastard?