January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Chat

We played at park this morning then went to Music and Movement at the library. Busy getting stuff ready for our trip this afternoon. Cleaned out the car. Wrapped my brothers present. Gathered other items we are taking. Also doing laundry and cleaning. I have one of Lily's outfits soaking for a second time trying to get citrus stains out. Shout gets everything but clementine juice out on the first try. I usually have to let it set, soak and wash several times to get it all the way out.

Also here is the shirt. I posted it in the idea thread but I don't know if anyone saw it. Two letters moved while I was ironing. It annoys my need for it to be perfect. But for clearance letters from Hobby Lobby and not doing this in years, it's pretty good.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Penguin129

Re: Thursday Chat

• Also I went for a blood test confirmation yesterday afternoon. The lab nurse said I could call this afternoon or Friday to find out the results. So I called about 30 min ago and the answering service said the phone lines were down at the office today and to call back tomorrow. :(
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG, congratulations! I wasn't aware you were TTC!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I'm getting ready to go to bed after a very long day. Abby's reflux is back and she was put back on Zantac for it (sorry for the double since I posted on FB). I hope tonight is better. See y'all tomorrow :)
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • safe travels Michelle!

shellyamfImperiumWife