January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Monday Chat

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. What is everyone up to today?

I had my blood drawn for them to check my TSH levels this morning. I should get the results by the end of the week. I folded wash already today, but didn't put it away. Abby fell asleep for her nap at noon. Advil ant Tylenol have been helping her get a better night's sleep. I hope her teeth come in soon. I have material to make 3 night gowns for Abby, but can't get motivated to start them. 
Daisypath - (B4ZA)
Lilypie - (V3N1)

Re: Monday Chat

• Ohh can't wait to see the night gowns. I have a cough and sore throat due to nasal drip/drainage. Ugh. It started Saturday night.

Ran errands this morning. Hobby Lobby and the grocery store. Bought fleece fabric to make my brother a blanket as his graduation present. Also picked up supplies to make Lily a Big Sister shirt. :D and I was able to find Pluto at Target. We are only missing Goofy now. And I can't find them anywhere. Of course I only bought Mickey when they were all available. I was able to pick up Minnie, Donald and Daisy at Easter.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129
  • @shellyamf So are you pregnant???!!!! Or just planning ahead.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Am12712Am12712 member
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its

Way to leave everyone hanging Michelle!! LOL

I took Caden's bday invites to the post office, his party is going to be on June 6th. Seriously cannot believe he is going to be 2! I have some house cleaning to do and a few items that I could start sewing.... I can't seem to find any motivation either Megan!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

Penguin129
  • Yes. BFP this morning. I was going to create a separate post but got side tracked. Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby. The drainage and cough I have really suck because I can't take anything. Lots of honey and lemon in my tea and menthol free cough drops. Ugh. But obviously we are super excited. My brothers graduation is this weekend so I want to get the shirt made before we leave.
    Penguin129
  • Am12712Am12712 member
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    Congratulations!! How exciting! You should be OK to take robatussin cf to help get rid of the ickies. It's on my Dr approved safe med list.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

shellyamf
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Did you tell you H yet? You have to show us a pic of the shirt once you make it.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Congrats! Very happy for you!
  • CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you.  I had a feeling it wasn't the cyst, but I didn't want you to get your hopes up if it wasn't true.  I can't wait to see the adorable shirt!

shellyamf
  • Honestly it really felt like a cyst. Even with bloating for a few days. But I knew there was a possibility. :) I told P right away. He knew I was testing. Sunday morning I almost threw up making the coffee due to the smell. I had to have him finish making it. So we both knew that was a big sign. Feeling better today. My throat isn't sore. And my cough is a lot less frequent or severe. Going to bed last night it hurt my throat to breath. I was propped up and had the humidifier going. Part way through the night it got better. Now it's just stuffy head feeling, ears and blowing my nose. Which is easier to deal with.
  • YAY!!!!! Congrats to the both of you! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker