January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tara

How did the move go? I was thinking of you as I passed Egg Harbor yesterday. 
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

TaraW1979

Re: Tara

• And how is Liliana feeling?  I remember you said she was sick.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TaraW1979
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Hi guys! Thanks for thinking of me. It was a rough couple of days to say the least. Liliana was sick throughout the move so she just wanted to be in my arms, which meant I couldn't help too much.

So much went wrong with the move. We had the okay for the realtor to be in the house by Saturday at noon, but when we got there the owner said he needed to paint and we couldn't be in the way. We asked if we could put our boxes on the deck and he agreed. We were supposed to have more help on Saturday but only 1 friend helped for 2 hours so by the time Sunday came we still had a ton of stuff. We had a moving company but they were $130 an hour plus an extra $130 for travel time so we could only use them for 5 hours. We were supposed to have the old place emtiped by Sunday night but we needed an extra day. Luckily, the landlord didn't charge us for the extra day.

My parents rented a large van for us on Monday. I had to work but DH, my parents and my in-laws worked their butts off and thankfully it got done.

The new house still has boxes every where. Liliana is feeling fine now, but still very clingy. I think she is a bit confused with everything. I was so emotional when I had to say goodbye to that house. I loved it there. I will miss it dearly.

Our new house is in a very nice, quiet neighborhood. So far I like it. I can't wait to get unpacked and organized. It is madning not being able to find things when I need them!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I'm glad Liliana is feeling better and that the worst part of your move is over. It is good that your old landlord didn't charge you for the extra day. Good luck unpacking and making your new house a home.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
    TaraW1979
  • Hope you can get settled in soon.  I know Lily was a bit confused after our move.  Glad Liliana is feeling better.  It's never fun when they are sick. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TaraW1979
  • Thanks!

Last night I was able to get 9 boxes unpacked from the kitchen. That was a big help.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
    Penguin129