Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finally Friday

Weekend plans?
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally Friday

• Nothing really planned.  Tonight - baby snuggles.  Tomorrow - make ornaments, finish wrapping, start packing.  Sunday - Christmas with my side (parents, niece and nephew)
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tonight...figuring out Christmas dinner menu and getting dishes and other supplies ready

Saturday/Sunday....Cleaning, making ornaments, & Christmas prep. 

Sunday night... going to my parents house.  Their neighborhood does a "luminary night" where most of the neighbors line their street with white bags that have candles inside.  People walk around visiting and my mom has a hot chocolate stop.  Santa comes around on the fire truck. 

mana8503
  • Today I was off for L's Christmas show. So cute!

Tonight- going to a holiday hayride. Should be fun...and cold.

Tomorrow- meal planning through the new year. Taking L to get a gift for C. Friend's Christmas party, the girls are staying at N's parents.

Sunday- trying to get life organized, becuase once the week starts it's going to be cray.

• Tonight- cleaning and maybe wrapping after M is in bed.

Saturday- A has a basketball game, cleaning and prepping for my inlaws on Sunday.

Sunday- inlaws are coming for an early Christmas at my house. It will be my first time hosting them all. Lord help me.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Tonight - Cookie baking!

Tomorrow - More cookie baking!

Sunday - Figuring out Christmas dinner and cleaning.