Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

a friend asked me about this list

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenniferschaffer/i-am-i-am-i-am?s=mobile

What do you think? Agree? Disagree? What would you add?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

Re: a friend asked me about this list

• There are so many I would add, but some of these really make me want to read the book.
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
    pinkybooklover09
  • Like what?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• booknerd226booknerd226 member
    1000 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    I would add: “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” 
    ― A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh

I would replace the Pride and Prejudice quote with a different one but I'm not sure which one. I love that book.

Now I want to reread Anne of Green Gables.

And there was only one HP quote, so I wonder who had to decide which one to use. I feel like I could make a 51 best quotes list from that series alone.

• I don't know if these are the most beautiful.  So many of them are out of context for me, so I can't really judge!
    I have an embarrassingly few on that list.
    my read shelf:
    Miranda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
    "I don't much care where –"
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

• Some of these are great, but some of them are kind of pretentious too. *shrugs*