Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Method cleaners?

Has anyone used Method before? They are all natural, and supposed to be great, but I have my doubts. Anyone have any issues with them? I have never heard of them before, hopefully someone has. 
My blog, The Laundry Room. http://becomingaprowife.com/

Re: Method cleaners?

• I use Method products all the time and love them. There are lots of options. I also use Ecos laundry detergent, Mrs Meyers and Seventh Generation products.

Email the company asking for coupons or samples so you can try things.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I love them!!! I use basically everything except that laundry soap. The only reason I don't use the laundry soap is that our roommate doesn't understand that you only need 2-3 squirts and not fill the whole holder, so it got too expensive. I love the hand soap as it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands. I don't have any complaints about any of their products.
  • Even though I tend to gravitate towards homemade/DIY cleaning products, not only for the natural/green element but also because I enjoy the process of making them, every now and then I cannot resist the temptation to buy Method cleaning products. I have tried a number of their products and I do not have any complaints.

Marley
    www.marleyjustine.com