Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Holy Crap! Outlander related

I can't believe I forgot to post about this. So, I was a training for work on Monday and Tuesday. I overheard a coworker mention Outlander. Obviously, I was on that like white on rice. Coworker goes on to say how much she loves Jamie and how hot he is and (this is the insane part) how much he reminds her of Christian Grey!!!! I almost swallowed my own tongue. I could barely look at her and I don't even think I responded. Those two names shouldn't even be allowed in the same sentence.

Re: Holy Crap! Outlander related

• I don't think I could have restrained myself.  I would have told her she was wrong.  I would have explained how wrong she was in great detail.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• She is such a nice lady, so I was trying really hard to not freak out. At least she has moved on to better books. I will never look at her the same though.

• I can't believe I forgot to post about this. So, I was a training for work on Monday and Tuesday. I overheard a coworker mention Outlander. Obviously, I was on that like white on rice. Coworker goes on to say how much she loves Jamie and how hot he is and (this is the insane part) how much he reminds her of Christian Grey!!!! I almost swallowed my own tongue. I could barely look at her and I don't even think I responded. Those two names shouldn't even be allowed in the same sentence.
    While reading this post, my head did this:
    and then this: 
    and then this: 
    Cherryblossoms07hopecountsCeeCeeSugaPiefabk