Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BR Emma Approved

Has anyone else watched the youtube series "Emma Approved"?  It's a modern story based on Emma by Jane Austen.  There are around seventy 5 minute episodes and the series just wrapped up this week.   I didn't like it quite as much as the Lizzie Bennett Diaries, but it was still very sweet.   And I heard that the actor who plays Knightly and the actress that plays Emma are dating in real life - which is the kind of geeky romantic thing that I adore. :)

Re: BR Emma Approved

• I've gotten through most of  the episodes, but I keep letting it go. I loved Lizzie Bennet SO much. This one isn't as good, IMO, but I still enjoy it when I do get around to watching it. 
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
  • I watched them all as they came out in the beginning, but then I got behind and I never caught up. I keep meaning to, but I just never do, which I think is because it just isn't as compelling as LBD. I really want to love it but it's just not as good.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I started watching it in the beginning but stopped with every intention to start up eventually. I loved LBD so much, it's hard to think something else would be as addictive.

I do think it's adorbs that Knightley and Emma are an IRL couple though. 
  • I've never heard of this but I'm really curious now!