Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FWP

13»

Re: FWP

• FWP #2: I am trying to be good on my diet but donuts are available 24/7 at the store. Ya know, like at 10pm when my husband went out and bought a dozen...for the two of us....yeah.
    Nooooooooo donuts. Seriously. Stuff like that is the quickest way to sabotage all your hard work! Talk to DH about needing support by him not picking up stuff like that!
    My DH was on board with me for awhile, but with a new promotion for him came stress eating because he's a stress sweet eater. It's hard for me to resist. And my clinical preceptor today went out and bought Swiss cake rolls. My most favorite Little Debbie snack. :-/ I suck at WW lately.
    It's so hard to resist temptation sometimes but you can do it! My husband is a huge sweets eater too so he's bad about bringing stuff home.

DAMN HUSBANDS! 
    :P 

Cheering on all of my 3T ladies!  DX with PCOS - 11/2012 DH S/A & HSG - Normal - Too many rounds of Clomid = BFNs - New RE 5/2014 - Repeat Testing - Losing 40lbs before injects/IUI

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• My FWP? While being sent last minute to a jobsite in Hampton, VA isn't itself bad (they will reimburse me all my expenses), my FWP part is that I'm annoyed because I won't be home to watch my shows.
    Anniversary
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin;
    BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017
    MRadsnfp147
  • My nails were way too long, so I cut them down. Now I keepmakingthem shorter and shorter trying to ensure they are the same length. And they are too short now.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    EDD 5/31/15 until OB tells me otherwise. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• I just realized that because DH and I are spending the 4th at the beach with my family, we won't get to have birthday ST. We are sleeping on the pull-out couch downstairs, but the upstairs (where my parents, sister, and toddler nephew will be) is like a loft, so there's no way we can get away with it. Damnit.
    TTC #1 since Feb. '12. dx: "unexplained" IF
    After 2 shitty IVF cycles and 1 loss at 6+2 (EDD 11/7/14), DH and I are pursuing DIA.
    11/17/2014 - ACTIVE AND WAITING!
    Pregnancy was never the end goal; being a mom was.
    I've been holding out on GP: I got drunk once and started a blog: Here it is (11/7 update)
    3T<3

KonaCoffeeBean
  • Ditto thoughts of amazing support to the ladies above who have supported 3T

Amanda and OohSparkly....you both are amazing!!!

Xan mobile nest hates me too :(

MY FWP?? that i still cant figure out my godforsaken myfitnesspal siggy and I'm super annoyed by it. Also that I want a wrist Tattoo but im worried about how it will look at 80 LOL
    For the mfp tracker, you should be able to copy/paste the actual tracker image into your siggy. :)
    Thank you!! also testing to see if it worked :)
    Ashley & Jeremy 10/10/10

Getting fit for IVF! :) (add another 20lbs and you have my total weight lost! :) )

arj14OohSparkly13
  • OceanHutt said:
    Ditto thoughts of amazing support to the ladies above who have supported 3T

Amanda and OohSparkly....you both are amazing!!!

Xan mobile nest hates me too :(

MY FWP?? that i still cant figure out my godforsaken myfitnesspal siggy and I'm super annoyed by it. Also that I want a wrist Tattoo but im worried about how it will look at 80 LOL
    For the mfp tracker, you should be able to copy/paste the actual tracker image into your siggy. :)
    Thank you!! also testing to see if it worked :)
    You're welcome! I had to ask about it when I was first trying to get mine to work too. :)

Me: PCOS and Hypothyroidism.
    Currently on Metformin and Synthroid
    BFP: 10.7.14
    EDD: 6.15.15