Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Bachelorette (may contain spoilers)

Is anyone else watching this season?  If so, what do you think so far?  Do you have a favorite?  Is Andi what you thought she'd be like as the bachelorette?

This is the first season where I haven't looked online for spoilers which is killing me but I'm going to hold out.

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
Nestie Besties with Nfp147 

Re: The Bachelorette (may contain spoilers)

• I watched the first couple episodes then lost interest

In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, and my SONG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-TTC since Dec 2008. PCOS/nonexistant cycles(anovulation) and endo. HSG in '10 revealed both tubes blocked. Lap surgery in Dec '10 to correct. Failed Clomid/IUI and injectable(Bravelle)/IUI cycles so far.  

• I haven't watched last night's yet- but I really wonder how long she is going to keep Spencer Pratt around!

I don't have any real favorites- I can usually pick out a guy/girl or two that I actually think would be a good fit for the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but not this year. I am not sure why.

Anniversary

After 2 years of TTC, lots of tests, and a Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy to remove several polyps,
    Clomid/IUI #1 3/14: cancelled due to surprise BFP 3/8/14.
    Beta 1 3/11: 398  Beta 2 3/13: 728  Beta 3 3/20: 11,482 
    Surprise BFP turns into Surprise Twins! 

Zoey and Garrett born 10/24/14 at 36+3

• I dvr it every week and then fast forward through.

Mr and I thought for the first two episodes Josh looked exactly like Aaron Murray. Then I looked him up and realized it was his brother!

I'm not overwhelmed with the options this year, either.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    EDD 5/31/15 until OB tells me otherwise. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• jt305jt305 member
    100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    I just watched it tonight.  I hate that she kept Spencer Pratt (how have I not made this connection before @zamboni00) around for another week.  What surprises me about her is that she falls for his smooth talking BS.  I thought she was smarter than that, especially after Juan.    

Marcus is a new favorite for me.  He is good looking and seems very sweet.  Josh and Andi have great chemistry, but something there just seems off...like he's too good to be true.  I like Chris, but I don't see Andi moving to Iowa. 

Although I am clearly watching, I am a little bored by this season.  Even their dates are boring.  I think next season will be a brand new bachelor.   

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
  • Andi bores this shit out of me.  She is nice and pretty and all, but soooo boring.

I think it will come down to Nick and Marcus.  Good vs Evil. That old story.

If Chris would be willing to move to the city and give up farming, then maybe that could work.

Josh is nothing more than a pretty face with a lot of confidence.

The other two dudes that she cut this week were overdue to move along.  This season is sooo predictable.

First date July 31, 1999    Married January 28, 2009 

TTC#1 July 2010 PCOS dx April 2011 
    DS born: February 21, 2012

TTC#2 June 2013 MMC Sept 2013 (partial molar), CP 02/2014 DS2 born: December 5, 2014
    jt305cloudymeatballs12
  • Totally agreed on Andi being pretty boring. @lindsayandjaime   I haven't been  a fan of our bachelorettes this or last season.  I want to see someone new.  Someone who wasn't just in love less than a year ago on the show prior. 

WIth the guys, I think she is going to end up with Josh and Nick as her last two.  She seems into them.  Josh, I don't think he is being real exactly.  I don't know,.  Could be way wrong.  Lol  Nick seems to give her what she needs to hear.  Marcus, he is way handsome and seems like an all around good choice. But I see her with those other two.  We will see... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic