January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hellooooo?

It's so quiet!

First off-

Tara- Did you mean to call me last night?

Two... Have some news. J has an interview for a job in the office at his company. I didn't want to jinx it earlier in the week, but he's pretty much guaranteed to get it, because there are two positions open, and they have already been talking about putting him in it before they approached him. But it's still not a sure thing yet, so keep your fingers crossed for us.
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Hellooooo?

• Good luck.....:)

If it weren't for me being bored to death at work, I'd probably only check the board once a week.  Traffic is nil....:(

• Yeah, we totally need more talk here. It's too quiet. That's why I only check once a day too...

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Jean9dsJean9ds member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Ooo two new posts in one day! I optimistically refresh this board a few times a day hoping for posts. Good luck to J with the job!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Nope didn't mean to. Sorry about that. I pocket dialed you. I looked down and it said your name on the screen. So sorry!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I'm around. It is dh's last day with the kids at school. Tomorrow is a teacher work day and then he is off for the summer. I will probably take Abby swimming in her baby pool in a little bit. Time goes so slow when you really want something to get here like the end of the school year.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • TaraW1979 said:
    Nope didn't mean to. Sorry about that. I pocket dialed you. I looked down and it said your name on the screen. So sorry!
    Haha! It's okay! I guessed that's what it was! And happy first b-day to Liliana!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Thank you!!!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • J got an offer for the job. The only thing we don't know yet, which could still keep him from taking it, is the pay. The starting salary is a little bit less than what he makes now, so we are hoping they can make it about the same. But the person that would be his boss offered it to him, but the president of the company, who sets the pay, wasn't in yesterday.

So tentatively, this is good news.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Sorry, was gone all week last week to visit my grandparents and they don&'the have internet.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry, was gone all week last week to visit my grandparents and they don&'the have internet.
    It's okay. How was the visit?

BabyFruit Ticker 

• It was great. P was doing some work training at home. So we went to visit to be out of his way. I love my grandparents. It was awesome to spend some time with them.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's so great Michelle!

BabyFruit Ticker