Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

@kpow re: The Infinite Moment of Us (sp)

So, I thought this book was ok, but I was really disappointed by the ending! I was really ready for these characters to have learned from each other and then gone on to do their respective things in life. I would have been totally happy with that, and I honestly felt like it would have been the best thing for both of them. It made the whole thing more trite to me that they stayed together.

It's been a while since I read it, so I don't remember the details, but this is what I remember about this book - being pissed off that the characters didn't break up. Haha. Not a good feeling to be left with after a romance.
image image image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: @kpow re: The Infinite Moment of Us (sp)

• kpowkpow member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Hmmmm. I hadn't thought of it like that, but I agree.

I think I was just so annoyed at Wren for being like "Stay with meeeee." Her attitude about his time with his family was really off-putting.

I adored the BFF and her boyfriend.
    Can I marry them all?

• Oh god, I forgot her name was Wren. I am SO SICK of this name in books. Why did everyone decide to start naming characters Wren all of a sudden?!
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers