January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wednesday Whines

I am tired of testing middle schoolers for a stupid test that doesn't even matter.

Post yours!

Re: Wednesday Whines

• I have another one.

I came home to a note on the door from a cop for "too many weeds" WTF? My yard looks no different than anyone elses? With an underlined "also in the alley" I am annoyed.

• penguin112penguin112 member
    10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    That sucks about both things. Stupid cops! We got pulled over Friday night while driving to put Abby to sleep for a tag light being out. DH told the cop quietly we had a baby sleeping in the car. The cop still blasted the flashlight inside the car waking her up. Then a couple weeks ago our realtor (representative for our landlord) told me to take down the washline because the landlord thought it looked "trashy". I was so mad. I had it up to line dry most of Abby's diapers. I guess those are old whines, but still.

• Both of yours are lame too!

• My whine? There are two full weeks of school and internship left. Which means four papers, three presentations, and two reports left. 

Jared doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to sleep for a whole week once this program is done, and not do anything
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Those are awful! Mine is that my girls weren't cooperating last night. I am so glad that was it for my little kids. I love them dearly, but I am so over it now and ready to just get to next season when I know what I am doing with them.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker