January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Not having a good morning

Tried to do cleanup on one of the servers this morning.  Unfortunately, cleaned up way more than I intended to.  Now I'm waiting for our server admins to do a restore. :(
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Not having a good morning

• I'm sorry. I'm not having a good day either.

Is it May yet? I just want the Wildwood trip to be over.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I'm sorry. I'm not having a good day either.

Is it May yet? I just want the Wildwood trip to be over.
    What's a Wildwood trip?
  • I hope you guys have a better afternoon!

• Wildwood is where All Chapter Championships happen every year in May for winter guard, twirling, and percussion. It is in New Jersey. I competed there for 7 years.

I'm sorry you are having rough days. At least tomorrow is Wednesday :)

• Thanks Megan. I think I just don't want to go because I am nervous about it. I am pretty sure that my team is not going to make it to finals, and then it's going to seem like a waste of a weekend.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I always looked forward to Wildwood. I had fun every time i went, even if we didn't make it into finals. Enjoy spending one last weekend with the team and try to watch some other shows. I loved watching other guards, twirlers, and percussion groups. I wish you the best of luck going into chapters and all chapters.

• Thanks! I will have to do that. I apparently have to decorate my window and make certificates for the party, which is just one more thing I have to do. I think it's a bit different because I have to be working all weekend.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I had a weird day too. Everything seemed to be going bad but then turned ok. Like got pulled over but left with a warning.