January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh vey....

It's yet another Monday.

Can I just hide under the sheets and wait for Friday? :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Oh vey....

• Yes please. Since it's a short week, Friday is even better!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Yes please. Since it's a short week, Friday is even better!
    Short week? I must be missing something?
  • Easter? Good Friday? I'm taking the one day I have left of our entire spring break and enjoying it damn it!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Easter? Good Friday? I'm taking the one day I have left of our entire spring break and enjoying it damn it!

Easter doesn't give me anything special off.  So will be working Monday-Friday, this week, next week, and so forth and so forth...:(

Joy, however, actually does get Sunday off for once, so maybe we'll do something...:)

• :( I'm sorry. Everyone should at least get a day...

BabyFruit Ticker 

• :( I'm sorry. Everyone should at least get a day...
    Well, I do get the weekend off, but I always get those off....:P
  • Lol in Kansas schools and several business give at least Good Friday off. When I moved to Oklahoma it was weird to me that no one got the day off. But I'm used to it now. Colorado is the same way. P has to work. And they are prepping for inventory next week so I know he wishes it was Friday already.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol in Kansas schools and several business give at least Good Friday off. When I moved to Oklahoma it was weird to me that no one got the day off. But I'm used to it now. Colorado is the same way.
    I work for a government contractor, so if we're off they can't bill the government.  So we get the basic set of government holidays and that's about it. :(
  • I get Friday off from school. Monday there is no school for kids, but I have to go to work. Team building pretty much all day! WOOOOOOOOoo

I didn't want to get up this morning.  I took two anxiety pills last night that knocked me out.  I had a panic attack about my parents moving.  I need to let it go.  They are adults. But I am a control freak!

• I'm sorry that you had a panic attack Jen! You just have to trust that it will all work out, because it will.

BabyFruit Ticker