January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend plans?

Share here!  

I am kinda lonely today! I know its because I have been cooped up in this house all week!

Re: Weekend plans?

• Joy and I are going back down to where we moved from to have dinner with a bunch of people I used to work with.  Other than that, Joy works Sat/Sun and I'll be doing house stuff and trying to avoid insanity due to solitary confinement......:P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds fun!!!

• Tonight will be.

The weekend not so much.....lol

• I hate being a lot.  I wish I was more handy, so I could do projects.

• I hate being a lot.
    huh?
  • I wish I was more handy, so I could do projects.
    I can do simple things, but I defer to more experienced people for others...
  • I meant alone!

• I have a competition on Saturday and J works, my BIL's senior recital is Sunday, and at some point, we need to pick tile and bathroom fixtures. Anyone want to share a day off with me?
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I would totally help. Where are you looking for title?

• Celebrating!!!! We closed on our house about an hour ago. Weeee! So we are going out to dinner to celebrate tomorrow. And possibly to AT&T to upgrade our phones. It's our belated Xmas gifts. Since we were paying rent and a mortgage we held off on big presents. P gets three pay checks this month so yay new phones.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    jjbmstincopenguin112one2andnow3ImperiumWife
  • Congrats Michelle!!! That is super exciting.

• On Sunday I'm going to a Jason Mraz concert. He's performing in a theater on campus and I'm super stoked. Other than that, just trying to catch up on cleaning. I have mostly clean clothes but none are put away. I feel like I'm home long enough to make a mess than leave. Jared is coming down next Thursday night for his birthday weekend so looking forward to that :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We were just going to lowes and home depot to pick out accents for the tile we chose from the builder for the shower. We figured it out though!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker